Living,loving,wondering(why on earth I do these two), hoping, praying, wishing, pondering (about the purpose of these three), crying, laughing (for others` sake mostly),ruminating, reminiscing, traveling (down memory lane),hurting,learning,more learning,missing ,realizing,giving(thanks mostly),getting (frustrated and depressed mostly),more realizing, much more learning, feeling (rage mostly), feeling (sadness sometimes),regretting, growing (up mostly,old too),feeling (more rage),feeling (nothing at all),awakening, moving out, moving in, leaving (the past behind), cherishing, treasuring (those who matter so much)and last but not the least, moving on....
.........hereby ending (a long chapter in Bugs` Life).
Over and Out
Bugs
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteToo good.. Can't believe that someone else does this verb posting too.. There have been soooo many seminars in UC where I have written something like this on a subway ka tissue paper..
ReplyDeleteI like this one a lot
Lucid, very very compact. I really like the way everything has been expressed.
ReplyDeleteThanks you guys.....
ReplyDelete