Yes!This officially proves that the probability of one`s propensity to do all other stuff other than studying before an exam is indirectly proportional to the time available before the exam. I have seen this happen with me (and others around me) all these years. But today I blog about it because...as I said it is evidence to what has been established and noted in Line 1 above. The blog had been dormant for a good few months (and with good reason) and then saw activity peak with a rant post marking my return; nothing after and then this inexplicable desire to post today.
So I hope that my fingers shall cease to itch to type, and the "write" side of my brain switch mode to my "cram" side. Yeah, a lot to ask for especially since the "cram" switch has been off for a while.
So readers...wish me luck for a first exam in blogosphere light years (yes!!its a new concept of the unit of measurement of time,proposed by Aravind)
More blogging shall happen henceforth. As seen from past (un)published evidence, the desire to blog increases with increase in school work.
Over & out
Bugs
P.S: Note the total technical writing style sampler in the post. Piled Higher Deeper,you see.
ah..maen! the bug returneth! :))
ReplyDeletecontinue.. chaating us..
blog needs revamp. Will HTML for food. serious enquires only please ;)
ReplyDeletehahahah..a really good rant, if i may
ReplyDelete@ Vipin : Thanks..you found your way here too!! :D
ReplyDelete