You know you had a fun weekend when the hangover (of the weekend, that is!) lasts well into the next week. It’s Wednesday and I am still reliving the past weekend. The withdrawal effects are severe and might need another similar weekend to fade away completely. The “pleasant buzz” (Sorry A! I borrowed that one!) Just refuses to go away. The reason for the pleasant buzz however attributes the pleasant buzz to me! Confused? Never mind! I can’t make sense of it all myself! The weekend, the fun, the whole works and it only felt like meeting a long lost friend and ended up with a gang to boot! Yeah, it’s a small world and I will agree to four degrees of separation, not more!!!Life`s weird? Hell Yeah!!
But its another week, and business as usual and other stuff to look forward to..;)
“Pour some sugar on me…………!!.”
No comments:
Post a Comment