A dark affair...

A couple of days ago,as I sat nibbling on a slice of dark-double chocolate cake slice, a thought struck me. my thoughts drifted to my affair with chocolate - dark ones in particular. When I was younger, I never liked chocolate a lot. In fact, I am known to have given my share of chocolates to others who liked it. Given the fact that I never had a sweet tooth didnt help the case much - until I discovered dark chocolate.One of the very few dark chocolates in India is called bourneville by Cadburys. Way back,R uncle gifted me this (he used to work for Cadbury), I knew I was totally taken in by it. (on a sad note, he is no more.). Then followed lots of dark chocolates - the other first ones I tasted were the lovely belgian ones (I dunno wat they were called) from my cousin S.And then after I landed here in the US, I discovered more "dark" pleasures - dark (60,75,80%) ones, the dark with mint,citrus etc.And I outdid myself recently - by eating the 100% dark chocolate by ghirardelli. Its nothing but pure cocoa.Dont try it unless u are ready!
And hence the "dark" affair continues....
I read this quote somewhere and I totally agree with it. "Dark chocolate is totally wasted on people below the age of 12...."!!!!!

over and out
Bugs

No comments:

Post a Comment