battle of the sexes

He : I am planning to go to niagara next month with A,G and others coz G hasnt seen it yet.....
She: but....but...
He: (ignoring her) : I want you to come along. I m sure it will be fun....
She (trying to get in a word) : hmmm....
He: Its a weekend so dont give excuses of work.....G has the monday off too....
She: Hmm...I thought you said you saw niagara so many times and you were bored...
He: Yes........
She: let me finish...Why so many standards? When I wanted to go there and asked you last, u said you were bored of the freaking place?
He: what standards?....Dont be so unreasonably adamant.
She: Yeah! I AM UNREASONABLE
He: dont start screaming now.....
She: I know now. u just dont want to see me happy.
He: yeah,right, think whatever you want
She (holding back tears) : ok...
He: Dont start crying now...
She: Why the %$#@ should I cry? I know its not going to help.
He: As long as you understand that,good.
She: whtever
He: ok..i will meet you tomorrow.
She: I dont care if i dont see you ever again.
( slams the phone down hard). GUYS.....Bah!!!!!!

Remembers a T-shirt message she read sometime back and smiles to herself:

"too many men, too little aspirin".

over and out
bugs

7 comments:

  1. He : How dare you post stuff about us on the blog ?

    She : Its my blog, I will write whatever I want to.

    He : Whatever !!
    (SLAMS the phone !!) GALS !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @sang: sooooooooooper...intha maari response vara chance irukku...

    ReplyDelete
  3. She : You are mean, the whole place is sick .. I want to go to India right now !!

    He : Good, you should go.

    She : What ? Dont you want to come along too?

    He : What ? Why ?

    She: Ok, try one month without me

    He: Appa!

    She : Whatever!!
    (SLAMS the phone) GUYZ !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah... Chauvinism at it's best!

    Okay.. I won't advocate for what's wrong and who's right, but it's best to nip these issues at the bud itself... hehe

    But interesting perspective!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yadi na janasi tarhi navada!! I know i like to abide by this,
    but wtf?? is the point, absolutely no reference to context, an able researcher such as urself should know better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @niranjan: human nature is far beyond any able researcher!

    ReplyDelete
  7. isnt G the sweetest thing on earth? :P

    ReplyDelete