Bittersweet..

Should I feel guilty that I am not so happy or should I just feel happy, though not necessarily for me?
I dont know why but I have a very uneasy intuition of things to come.
If I had any one telling me they were worried about something like this, I would probably tell them their fears are unfounded and everythings gonna be just fine. But why dont I feel this way for myself?
Is there a different perspective to the same issue when you look at it from your own side?
I m confused....more than confused..ambivalent.
My apologies to the concerned person (if you happen to read this)...I am very happy for you but my selfish side dosent allow me to be totally so...
The only way to describe how Im feelling..............bittersweet.

over and out
bugs

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:24 PM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. happens...cheer up and try to think selflessly. whatever happens happens for the best of everyone...

    ReplyDelete
  3. what are u talking about??

    ReplyDelete